Australia Superfade Accelerator Whitening Fading Cream
Australia Superfade Accelerator Whitening Fading Cream Treatment for Dark Hormone Marks Age Spot Remover Pigment Spots Creams
WHAT IS SUPERFADE ACCELERATOR?
Superfade Accelerator is formulated to rapidly enhance the fading results of Superfade Cream or Superfade Face Cream. Increased penetration from combining the exfoliation action of a blend of exfoliators including glycolic acid with cytovector technology produces faster results.
Due to the exfoliating nature of Accelerator, this product should only be applied at night. So in summary Superfade Accelerator is the adjunct product not the treatment product. It will help speed up the treatment time period of Superfade Face OR Superfade Cream.
Formulated to rapidly enhance the results of Superfade Cream or Superfade Face Cream
Shortens treatment time
Exfoliates pigmented cells
New Cytovector technology for superior intracellular penetration
Soothing Aloe Vera base
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Cytovector Ferulic Acid:
- Superior intracellular penetration of powerful anti-oxidant
- Increases the speed and degree of inhibition of melanin synthesis
- Anti-oxidant neutralises free radicals
Glycolic, Lactic & Salicylic Acids:
- A potent blend of AHA’s and BHA
- Quickly and effectively exfoliates the outer layer of old skin cells
- Increases turnover of skin cells and promotes new cell growth
- Stimulates cell regeneration
- Anti-inflammatory protects skin from possible irritation from exfoliants
- Soothing, hydrating and repairing
Decreases treatment time-frame
Promotes new unpigmented skin growth
Soothes, hydrates and repair
Reduced treatment time
CAN SUPERFADE ACCELERATOR BE USED ALONE?
- Superfade Accelerator should always be used with Superfade Cream or Face Cream. It increases the speed of treatment. Use at night before Superfade Cream or Face Cream. Superfade Accelerator is the adjunct product not the treatment product. It will help speed up the treatment time period of Superfade Face OR Superfade Cream.
WHAT IS THE PH LEVEL OF ACCELERATOR?
- Superfade Accelerator contains a blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
- The PH Level is around 3.5 to 4.0
After cleansing, apply to affected area each night.
Allow to dry before applying Superfade Cream or Superfade Face Cream.
This product may make skin more sensitive to sunlight, so we recommend a sunscreen with SPF30+, such as Superfade UV Sunscreen or Superfade UV Day Shield.
|Ingredient||HYDROQUINONE, SALICYLIC ACID|
|Product category||salicylic Superfade Face Cream|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||China|
|Model Number||Superfade Accelerator|
|Detail||effective in treatment of pigmentation|
|Advantage||Remove fading age spots, dark marks|
|Avaliable People||Adult for Pigmentation Corrector|
|efficacy||Remove fading age spots dark marks|
|Benefits||Promotes new unpigmented skin growth|
|Function||cream to remove age spots|